Xtenex Laces X300 – PinkOctober 16, 2014
Protecto Toe Covers
- Free shipping
- Price is including VAT
- Same day shipping (2-3 working days delivery time)
- Size: One-size fits all (36-48 EU)
- Material: 90% neoprene, 10% nylon
The Toe Covers can be used on almost all pedal and click systems. Make sure you use a system where the Toe Covers can hook into the recess that is made at the bottom of the covers, this way they will stay nicely in place. Cycling shoes with systems like Shimano SPD-SL (no flat bottom) are perfect for this.
Perfect for spring and autumn bike rides
The Protecto Toe Covers are ideal for spring and autumn bike rides, whether in triathlons, on the road or off-road. They are easy to put on, simply by pulling them over your cycling shoe. They offer protection against rain and wind.
The front of the cycling shoe catches the most wind, the biggest reason why you get cold toes. The Toe Covers literally do what they say, they protect your toes. You can possibly take them in your back pocket during bike rides due to the small size when necessary.
- Easy to put on, stretchable material
- Fit on almost every pedal and click system
- Windproof and waterproof
- Size: One-size fits all (36-48)
- 90% neoprene, 10% nylon
- Advice to handwash instead of using the washing machine